Minggu, 12 Februari 2012

Lagu-lagu Terlarang

Setiap orang punya lagu mereka masing-masing, lagu favorit, lagu kenangan, lagu mood-buster, sampe lagu sedih yang selalu bikin trenyuh. Setiap orang punya kisah yang berbeda, sehingga mereka punya apresiasi yang berbeda untuk lagu-lagu berbeda. Dan aku, bener-bener feeling bad kalo denger lagu lagu berikut ini. Begitu keinget aja ada lagu-lagu ini, mood udah langsung ilang, dan sumpah ga pengen ngapa-ngapain (alay). Yak, aku punya cerita buruk dengan lagu ini, tapi herannya, aku malah hampir tiapa hari keinget, DAMN.


Lagu 1
Airplanes - B.o.B ft Hayley Williams

[Chorus: Hayley Williams (B.o.B)]
Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars?
I could really use a wish right now
Wish right now
Wish right now
Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars?
I could really use a wish right now
Wish right now
Wish right now

[Verse 1: B.o.B]
Yeah, I could use a dream or a genie or a wish
To go back to a place much simpler than this
'Cause after all the partyin' and smashin' and crashin'
And all the glitz and the glam and the fashion
And all the pandemonium and all the madness
There comes a time where you fade to the blackness
And when you starin' at that phone in your lap
And you hopin' but them people never call you back
But that's just how the story unfolds
You get another hand soon after you fold
And when your plans unravel in the sand
What would you wish for if you had one chance?
So airplane, airplane, sorry I'm late
I'm on my way so don't close that gate
If I don't make that then I'll switch my flight
And I'll be right back at it by the end of the night

[Chorus: Hayley Williams (B.o.B)]
Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars? (Shooting stars)
I could really use a wish right now (Wish right now)
Wish right now (Wish right now)
Wish right now (Wish right now)
Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars? (Shooting Stars)
I could really use a wish right now (Wish right now)
Wish right now (Wish right now)
Wish right now (Wish right now)

[Verse 2: B.o.B]
Ya, ya, somebody take me back to the days
Befo' this was a job, befo' I got paid
Befo' it ever mattered what I had in my bank
Ya, back when I was tryin' to get a tip at Subway
And back when I was rappin' for the hell of it
But nowadays we rappin' to stay relevant
I'm guessin' that if we can make some wishes outta' airplanes
Then maybe oh maybe I'll go back to the days
Befo' the politics that we call the rap game
And back when ain't nobody listen to my mixtape
And back befo' I tried to cover up my slang
But this is fo' Decatur, what's up Bobby Ray?
So can I get a wish
To end the politics
And get back to the music
That started this shit?
So here I stand and then again I say
I'm hopin' we can make some wishes outta' airplanes

[Chorus: Hayley Williams (B.o.B)]
Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars? (Shooting Stars)
I could really use a wish right now (Wish right now)
Wish right now (Wish right now)
Wish right now (Wish right now)
Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars? (Shooting Stars)
I could really use a wish right now (Wish right now)
Wish right now (Wish right now)
Wish right now (Wish right now)

[Outro: B.o.B]
I could really use a wish right now
(I could really use a wish right now)
I-I-I could really use a wish right now
(I could really use a wish right now)
Like, like, like shootin' stars
(Like shootin' stars)
I-I-I-I could really use a wish right now
(I could really use a wish right now)
A wish, a wish right now
(A wish right now)

Lagu 2
Brielle - Sky Sailing
There's a handwritten note pressed in the door of her screened in porch
And I am sailing away recalling that day miles from shore
She was still wearing white and Robin's egg blue, her grandmother's dress
When I left early this year, how I wound up here is anyone's guess
When the new sites grow old and I start to feel cold I'll sail home again

[Chorus:]
Goodbye Brielle
Only whispers can tell
Of the sweet dreams that we knew so well

I'll see you around our dear ocean town
The frozen days we set ablaze
Sent me drifting away
Like a butterfly, you floated by and now you're alone
I wish I knew when I'll be back again
So until then I wish you well
My dear Brielle

Strolling over the sand, in cobblestone paths that wind through the trees
Breathing the sweet forest air makes a bluebird aware that she could be free
When the new sites grow old and I start to feel cold I'll sail home again

[Chorus:]
Goodbye Brielle
Only whispers can tell
Of the sweet dreams that we knew so well

I'll see you around our dear ocean town
The frozen days we set ablaze
Sent me drifting away
Like a butterfly, you floated by and now you're alone
I wish I knew when I'll be back again
So until then I wish you well

So until then I wish you well
I love you my darling, farewell.
My dear Brielle


Lagu 3
Someone Like You - Adele
I heard that you're settled down
That you found a girl
and you're married now.
I heard that your dreams came true.
Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you.

Old friend, why are you so shy?
Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light.

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me it isn't over.


Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, "

Yeah

You know how the time flies
Only yesterday was the time of our lives
We were born and raised
In a summer haze
Bound by the surprise of our glory days

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
I'd hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me it isn't over.

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."
Yeah

Nothing compares
No worries or cares
Regrets and mistakes
They are memories made.
Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you
Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."
Yeah

T.T
Ada cerita buruk di balik lagu-lagu itu, dan kalimat yang di tebelin apalagi yang di merahin adalah yang paling nyesek :'( Fuuuuuuuu

3 komentar:

  1. klo saya lagu-lagu yang pantang didengar adalah lagu-lagu kesukaan mantan dan kekasihnya mantan #leeebaaaay ya? hehehe..

    BalasHapus